تماس با ما
تماس با ما
ثبت نام / ورود
Step 1 of 3
1. دیروز کجا بودی؟
A) Where did you go yesterday?
B) Were you be yesterday?
C) Where were you yesterday?
D) You were yesterday?
2. ماشین پدرت چند می ارزد؟
A) How many is your father's car?
B) How much does your father's car cost?
C) How does your father car cost?
D) How much is your father's car is?
3. .آسمان در حال تاریک شدن است
A) The sky is getting dark
B) The sky is darking
C) The sky gets dark
D) The sky getting dark
4. این کتاب متعلق به چه کسی است؟
A)Who does this book?
B) Whom does this book belong to?
C) Whom does this book belongs to?
D) Who belongs this book to?
5. .من فردا اینجا نیستم
A) I am not here tomorrow
B) I don’t come tomorrow
C) I won't be here tomorrow
D) I am not be here tomorrow
6. چه کسی بچه ها را به پارک می برد؟
A) Who does take the children to the park?
B) Who takes the children to the park?
C) Whom do the children take to the park?
D) Whom takes the children to the park?
7. .ای کاش فردا باران می بارید
A) I wish, it is raining tomorrow
B) I wish, it will be raining tomorrow
C) I wish, it would be raining tomorrow
D) I wish, it gets raining tomorrow
8. اگر پول داشتی الان چی می خریدی؟
A) If you had money what did you buy?
B) If you have money what would you buy now?
C) What do you buy now if you had money?
D) What would you buy now if you had money?
9. میتونم بپرسم کجا داری میری؟
A) Can I ask you where are you going?
B) Can I ask you where you are going?
C) Can I ask you, you are going where?
D) Can I ask you where you go?
10. .او از سال گذشته در این شرکت کار کرده است
A) He has worked in this company since last year.
B) He worked in this company from last year.
C) Can I ask you, you are going where.
D) Can I ask you where you go.
11. .من هنوز نامه ها را نفرستادم
A) I don’t send the letters yet.
B) I haven’t sent the letters yet.
C) I didn’t send the letters yet.
D) I hadn’t sent the letters yet.
12. .من متوجه شدم که او را قبلا دیده بودم
A) I understand that I saw him before.
B) I did understand that I saw him before.
C) I understood that I had seen him before.
D) I understood that I had seen him before.
13. .رضا گفت که در را ببندم
A) Reza said that I close the door.
B) Reza said to close the door.
C) Reza told to close the door.
D) Reza told me close the door.
14. .او گفت که سال گذشته ماشین را داده تعمیر کنند
A) He said that he had had the car repaired last year.
B) He said he had got the car repaired last year.
C) He said that he repaired the car last year.
D) He said that he have had the car repair last year.
15. .خانه ما باید سال گذشته رنگ می شد
A) We should paint our house last year.
B) Our house must be painted last year.
C) Our house was painted last year.
D) Our house had to be painted last year.
16. او چه مدت مجبور خواهد بود آنجا بماند؟
A) How long will she have to stay there?
B) How long does she have to stay there?
C) How long must she stay there?
D) How long will she has to stay there?
17. .قبل از اینکه شما برگردید او گزارش را تمام کرده بود
A) He had finished the report before you came back.
B) He finished the report before you came back.
C) He did finish the report before you came back.
D) Before you come back, he had finish the report.
18. .یک ساعت طول کشید تا ماشینم تعمیر شد
A) My car took an hour to get repair.
B) It took an hour my car to get repaired.
C) It took me an hour to get my car repaired.
D) I took an hour to get my car repaired.
19. .از سریع رانندگی کردن اجتناب کن
A) You should avoid driving fast.
B) Avoid driving fast.
C) You don’t drive fast.
D) Avoid drive fast.
20. .من سابقا می رفتم کتابخونه
A) I went to the library before.
B) I did go to the library.
C) I used to go to the library.
D) I was used to go to the library.
Part 2 Choose the best word to complete the sentence.
21. The baby boy saw ... in the mirror and started to cry.
22. A lot of trains ... late today due to the heavy storms.
A) Are run
C) Are running
23. ... was a strong wind last night.
24. Firstly, I want to congratulate you all. Secondly, I would like to wish you good luck and ... I hope you have enjoyed the course.
A) In the end
B) At last
25. You ... clean your teeth twice a day to avoid having problems.
26. The children thought they were ... when they saw the bull.
A) In a danger
B) In danger
C) In the danger
27. Jack: I think it’s going to rain. Jill: I ... , the clouds are clearing. Jack: We’ll soon see.
28. I really don’t like this meal. ... money in the world wouldn’t get me to eat it.
C) All the
29. Last year, Joanna bought two ... coats in New York.
A) Long, black, leather
B) Black, long, leather
C) Leather, black, long
30. I must report to the meeting that Cyrus completed his first piece of work well ahead of schedule. ..., however, his work has been handed in late.
31. That’s very good of you but you ... have paid me back until tomorrow.
32. I ... intending to stop smoking even before I got this bad cough.
A) Would have been
B) had been
C) have been
33. Anne: Oh! I watched the new TV show last night. Jo: Was it any good? Anne: Yes. ... the TV set is so old I could see very little.
A) Mind you
C) By the way
A) Think about
B) Seem well
C) Go for
B) Point out
B) Go back
A) Go after
38. She hit her ... while she was playing football.
39. The ... went to the police.
40. It was bad but it was not a ... .
41. Kate's lifestyle is ….. She jogs every day and plays tennis three times a week.
42. One day, I want to climb Mt.Everest. That's a goal I want to …. .
43. Peter … driving his car after drinking three beers last night It was a stupid decision.
44. My boss … me the task of cleaning the staff kitchen.
45. My wife has … to divorce me if I don't start helping around the house.
46. The garbage bag in my kitchen really … . I should take it out.
47. The policeman raised his gun and fired, but the … didn't hit anyone.
48. We are looking to hire an employee who is able to meet … deadlines.
49. Carlos likes to … of how much money he spends every day.
A) Look forward
B) Split the bill
C) Keep track
50. Graham's monitor was too dark so he … its brightness.
ثبت نام / ورود